Pages

Saturday, February 7, 2015

What I (Don't) Like About You!

We've all been there where they met someone and thought, 'man, I just don't enjoy your presence'. If you haven't consider yourself lucky. Personally I don't come across people I dislike. I will occasionally (AKA a lot) rant about the people I do like. So imagine the people I don't like. If people don't like me I just say, deal with it. But if I don't like someone then there is a problem.
Here is a list of types of people who get on people nerves most often:
Smokers- Let's be honest, getting smoke blown in your face is not the most plesent experience 
Fellow Drivers- So I'm not a driver, but sitting shot gun gives me an opinion on the other drivers
The Current Leaders, No Matter Who They Are- The people of the world are never satisfied, no matter what they're doing, it's not governments fault, it's just, people are always complaining.
People With Strollers At Theme Parks- We like to call those people STROLLDOZERS. I know that your kids need to sit in a stroller, but you don't have to knock people over in order to get to the front of the line, or the crowd!
Your Parents- They have your best interests at heart, yeah, but that doesn't change the fact that no matter how old you are, your parents will get on your nerves most often.

This is just my opinion, if you don't like it, get over it and move on.


No comments:

Post a Comment